Teeth-In-A-Day Dental Implants – Ware, MA
Rebuild Your Smile in a Single Day
The purpose of dental implants is to replace the roots of missing teeth. Does that mean, then, that you need a dental implant for each lost tooth? Not necessarily. With the Teeth-In-A-Day treatment, our Ware, MA, team can use as few as four strategically placed dental implants to rebuild your smile — we might even be able to do most of the procedure in a single day! If you would like to learn more about how Dr. Dhillon and our team may be able to help you take advantage of this advanced service, get in touch with us today.
How Do Teeth-In-A-Day Dental Implants Work?
Teeth-In-A-Day treatment may sometimes be referred to as All-on-4 or All-on-6 dental implants. Whatever you call it, the basic principles of the treatment remain the same. After any necessary planning and preparation, we perform a surgery to remove any remaining natural teeth, insert 4 – 6 implants into your jawbone, and immediately place a denture on top of those implants. The implants are placed at specific angles at the front and back of the jaw, in places where the bone tends to be naturally thick and strong. Later, after a healing period, the initial temporary denture is replaced with a permanent one.
Am I a Candidate for Teeth-In-A-Day Dental Implants?
You might be a candidate for Teeth-In-A-Day treatment if:
- You are missing all or most of your teeth.
- Your jawbone is strong enough to support dental implants. (Most patients meet this criterion, even without a bone graft.)
- You are free of active gum disease and other serious oral health conditions that might affect the success of your implants.
- You have good habits that will support your implants’ long-term health.
- You are looking for an efficient and long-lasting way to rebuild your lost dentition.
Most patients who want Teeth-In-A-Day treatment do qualify for it, either right away or after some preliminary procedures.
Benefits of Teeth-In-A-Day Dental Implants
Some noteworthy benefits of Teeth-In-A-Day dental implants include:
- A Teeth-In-A-Day denture can provide stable, strong chewing power that equips you to eat virtually any food.
- We carefully design dentures so they look as natural as possible.
- A Teeth-In-A-Day denture is permanently attached to the implants that support it, so you can care for it similarly to how you would care for natural teeth.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants can preserve your jawbone and prevent the deterioration that normally results after tooth loss.
- A youthful appearance. A Teeth-In-A-Day denture can prevent your cheeks from looking hollow.
Teeth-In-A-Day vs. Traditional Dental Implants
A few differences between traditional implants and Teeth-In-A-Day include:
- Teeth-In-A-Day usually requires just one surgery, whereas traditional implants may require two or more.
- Teeth-In-A-Day treatment has a shorter overall timeline than traditional implants.
- Teeth-In-A-Day is designed for full-arch tooth replacement, whereas traditional implants can replace any number of natural teeth.
- Full-arch tooth replacement with traditional implants may ultimately be a bit sturdier than Teeth-In-A-Day due to the use of more implants.
- Due to its streamlined process, Teeth-In-A-Day may cost a bit less than full-arch replacement with traditional implants.
Our team can help you compare your tooth replacement options so you can make the best decision for your unique circumstances.